Type marketing into a search engine and see how many definitions there are…..
We say it’s simple.
There are five principles.
1. Define your market. Then learn all there is know about it. Constantly review those findings, and make sure they’re still true.
2. Know the benefits of your product and services to your market.
3. Advertise and promote your products and services to your market.
4. Communicate and educate – teach your market about your product.
5. Capture your customers. Make them yours. Keep them coming back.
Marketing is much broader than selling. It’s not a specialised activity. It encompasses the whole business. It’s the entire business seen from the customer’s point of view. It’s about satisfying what they want and need. Every part of your company needs to think about it.
We’ll help you do that – and more. Have a look at our successes to see what we can do for you.